Are you searching for an adaptable method to study, the prestige of a U.S. university and cutting-edge distance learning methodologies? Numerous best universities in the United States created focused models of digital learning and adjusted their curricula to online education methods to offer students some of the best distance learning experiences possible.
Here are some of the U.S. universities to offer distance-learning programmes:
- Boston University – Being one of the largest, non-profit universities in the United States, Boston University managed to develop a reliable online learning environment for higher education. The study offer includes a broad range of online graduate programs, diplomas, and non-credit professional certificates, as well as an undergraduate degree completion program and even some online doctoral programs. Course contented contains online lectures, videos, interactive animations and discussion boards. Boston University received the Sloan Consortium award for Excellence in Institution-Wide Online Education and the U.S. Distance Learning Association award for 21st Century Best Practices.
- University of Florida – Commonly ranked in the highest 20 of the finest American public universities, the University of Florida Distance Learning has more than 330,000 alumni in more than 135 countries. University of Florida offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via distance and online learning in a broad range of disciplines from agriculture, engineering or pharmacy to business administration degrees. University of Florida also suggests many non-credit and ongoing education courses and programs specially designed for working professionals who wish to advance their career.
- Arizona State University – The university was positioned by U.S. News and World Report as a standout amongst the most inventive schools in student support services. Arizona State University Online offers almost 100 bachelors and masters in various fields of business, social sciences, public and medicinal services. There are also online certificate programs at both undergraduate and graduate level. Courses are conveyed through a digital learning platform and students are relied upon to spend around 18 hours every week on coursework.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison – The University of Wisconsin System consists of a network of degrees and courses by and large offered by more than 25 campuses. There is a wide cluster of study choices with diverse undergraduate programs, master’s programs, and numerous more non-degree certificate programs. Subjects and disciplines run from communication, administration and liberal studies to political science and nursing. The University of Wisconsin earned an honor move distinction, from the U.S. News top online education programs positioning for its Master in Engineering programs. Such degrees include courses in motor systems, sustainable systems building, and computer designing, among others.
- Pennsylvania State University – The University of Pennsylvania is one of the oldest universities in America and in 1892 wound up plainly one of the first schools to give correspondence courses. In 1998, the university launched Penn State World Campus, an advanced and complex online platform for distance education. Penn State Online currently offers more than 100 online education programs, degrees and certificates in education, business, building, innovation, human services, and the sky is the limit from there. The university benefits from an extensive worldwide network of alumni comprising more than 631,000 members. Courses are asynchronous, implying that students don’t need to go to online classes at a specific time, and use a mix of self-study and shared collaboration.
- Stanford University – Stanford is best known in the online condition for its offer of free long-lasting learning courses and lectures. Stanford Online also offers an assortment of degrees and certificates in conjunction with a considerable lot of the university’s schools and departments, as for instance the school of the building, schools of prescription, law, business, and humanities and sciences. Stanford University also delivers corporate education programs fully online, on-campus at organization work sites, and even through a mix of methods (mixed courses).
- University of California, Berkeley – Is a standout amongst the most selective universities in the world for undergraduate education. In 2012, the university founded the Berkeley Resource Center for Online Education (BRCOE), which is a resource hub that coordinates and facilitates the online education initiatives, from credit and non-credit courses to online degrees and MOOC projects. The University of California Berkley Extension offers an assortment of courses that convey transferable scholarly credit. Full certificates and study programs are accessible in areas such as business analysis, showcasing, progressed bio-sciences or paralegal studies.
- Northeastern University – Northeastern University is a non-benefit institution that turned into a pioneer in agreeable education and achieved a network of more than 203,000 alumni worldwide. The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education recognizes Northeastern as a university with high interdisciplinary research action. The study decision is wide, with disciplines extending from accounting and fund, building innovation and electronics, to lawful, restorative and pharmaceutical studies.
- Rochester Institute of Technology – This private, coeducational university includes nine colleges emphasizing experiential learning. Rochester Institute of Technology is a pioneer in distance education and offers adjustable learning chances through a modular way to deal with curriculums. On the institute’s online platform, students can make a program suited to their professional goals by selecting various modules from one or several disciplines. There are also numerous settled courses or graduate and undergraduate degrees to choose from.
- Washington State University – Founded in 1890, the university made its online Global Campus in 2012, expecting to convey its scholarly programs to a wider audience. It is a user-accommodating platform, where students can discover bachelors, masters and non-degree certificates at both graduate and undergraduate level. Even though the distance-learning offer is not as extensive, the school is considered extraordinary compared to other offering business administrations courses, especially its MBA with a focus in advertising.
Increase your chances of being admitted to a best online Bachelor or Master in the USA by propelling your English-speaking skills. Discover English learning courses gave by language schools everywhere throughout the world.